How to install Where is my car - DHP patch 2.6 apk for android



Where is my car - DHP.apk 2.6
Name: Where is my car - DHP.apk
ID: com.mm.dovehoparcheggiato
Version: 2.6
Size: 3.4 Mb



Where is my car - DHP Screenshots

How to get Where is my car - DHP 2.6 mod apk for pc
How to mod Where is my car - DHP 2.6 unlimited apk for pc
How to download Where is my car - DHP 2.6 apk for bluestacks

How to setup Where is my car - DHP apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Where is my car - DHP Details

With a beautiful Material Designed user interface it becomes really easy to save your car's position and later navigate back to it.

Join a fantastic community
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dovehoparcheggiato
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DHP_app
Key features :
- Store quick notes inherent to the current saved location (i.e. "Floor 3, .." )
- Set up a reminder for an eventual park meter time and get notified later;
- The shortest path to your car will be displayed on the map;
- Start route directions through 'Google Maps';
- Share easily your position with friends;
- Map personalization : change map type, change marker color and more;
- Automatic park position saving through you'r car's bluetooth (coming soon);
We're working daily to improve our app and every single feedback is being considered seriously; therefore don't hesitate to ask, report bugs or propose new features.
Have fun; we'll take care of your car's position!

What's new in Where is my car - DHP 2.6

- Reliability improvements and introduction of personalized settings.
- Long tap everywhere on the map to manually input your car's position.
- The shortest path to your car is displayed on the map.
- Remove ads with a simple donation.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Where is my car - DHP | 39 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.9

Download Where is my car - DHP 2.6 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to install Where is my car - DHP 2.6 mod apk for laptop
How to use Where is my car - DHP unlimited apk
How to mod Where is my car - DHP 2.6 apk
How to get Where is my car - DHP unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »