How to mod My Piano - 88 key 3.0 apk for bluestacks



My Piano - 88 key.apk 3.0
Name: My Piano - 88 key.apk
ID: hk.com.yahoo.hkhk.stone.mypiano
Version: 3.0
Size: 20 Mb



My Piano - 88 key Screen Preview

How to get My Piano - 88 key patch 3.0 apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Piano - 88 key lastet apk for pc
How to get My Piano - 88 key 3.0 mod apk for bluestacks

How to install My Piano - 88 key apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Piano - 88 key Details

Bring your piano anywhere and play at anytime you like.
You can get your 88 key piano by just one just one click.

What's new in My Piano - 88 key 3.0

-- added record and play function (the play function is 0.5 seconds per key, if more people use this app, I will add the add rhythm function and songbook being shown box)
-- added laugh image
-- the ad is harder to be shown
-- the user interface are more clear and beautiful
My Piano - 88 key | 69 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.4

Download My Piano - 88 key 3.0 APK



Search terms:
How to install My Piano - 88 key 3.0 mod apk for laptop
How to use My Piano - 88 key unlimited apk
How to mod My Piano - 88 key 3.0 apk
How to get My Piano - 88 key unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »