How to mod my Position Share patch 1.2 apk for pc



my Position Share.apk 1.2
Name: my Position Share.apk
ID: mohamed.boudour.myposition
Version: 1.2
Size: 3.7 Mb



my Position Share Screen Preview

How to get my Position Share patch 1.2 apk for pc
How to download my Position Share 1.2 unlimited apk for android
How to install my Position Share 1.2 mod apk for pc

How to setup my Position Share apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

my Position Share Details

send your position by SMS , whatsup or other, to a friend who is looking for you
you want to meet someone, just tell him to send you his position using this app
Share your position.

What's new in my Position Share 1.2

when you are looking for a friend, brother, ... and you want to know where he is, just tell him to send you his position using this app.
send your position by sms
my Position Share | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download my Position Share 1.2 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to install my Position Share patch 1.2 apk for android
How to use my Position Share unlimited apk
How to mod my Position Share 1.2 apk
How to get my Position Share unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »