How to mod My Talking Parrot 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks



My Talking Parrot.apk 1.0
Name: My Talking Parrot.apk
ID: com.luluuu.freetalk.talkingparrot
Version: 1.0
Size: 4.4 Mb



My Talking Parrot Screen Preview

How to download My Talking Parrot 1.0 unlimited apk for android
How to install My Talking Parrot 1.0 mod apk for android
How to get My Talking Parrot 1.0 mod apk for laptop

How to setup My Talking Parrot apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Talking Parrot Details

Welcome all Parrot and talking animal lovers.
Your Talking parrot friend is here .
Want it to keep you company?
No problem Mr Parrot will talk to you all day long if needed.
Teach it new stuff to say and watch it learn and grow.
The more you talk to your parrot the more it will talk back to you.
Good friendship is build with communication so keep the dialog going and become his best friend in the world.
*Simple to Use
*Hours of Fun
*Kid and Adult friendly
*Learning parrot
*Many pre programmed talking words
Simply open My talking Parrot and start enjoying hours of fun.
If you have idea for improvement please let us know and we will do our best to update the game.

What's new in My Talking Parrot 1.0


My Talking Parrot | 3 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My Talking Parrot lastet APK



Search terms:
How to get My Talking Parrot 1.0 mod apk for android
How to use My Talking Parrot mod apk
How to mod My Talking Parrot 1.0 apk
How to get My Talking Parrot mod apk

Previous
Next Post »