How to download My Bill 1.2 apk for bluestacks



My Bill.apk 1.2
Name: My Bill.apk
ID: br.com.newgt.mybill
Version: 1.2
Size: 2.5 Mb



My Bill Screen Preview

How to mod My Bill 1.2 apk for bluestacks
How to get My Bill 1.2 unlimited apk for pc
How to install My Bill 1.2 unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to install My Bill apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Bill Details

With My Bill app you have a personal check pad at you hand!
Sat, smiled, split the bill, right? Make your life easier and protect yourself from that bastard waiter with this new app for Android!
Features:
- Create a personal bill
- Add many items with price and quantity
- Change quantity straight on list item with plus and minus buttons
- See a bill summary
- See your bills history
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvWQiV6-lro
New features of version 1.2:
- Contextual button with icons
- Summary or closed bill with share option
- Bug fixes
Next features:
- Design improvements
- Bill item without price
- Many more...

What's new in My Bill 1.2

New features of version 1.2:
- Contextual button with icons
- Summary or closed bill with share option
- Bug fixes
My Bill | 30 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.7

Download My Bill lastet APK



Search terms:
How to get My Bill patch 1.2 apk for pc
How to use My Bill mod apk
How to mod My Bill 1.2 apk
How to get My Bill mod apk

Previous
Next Post »