How to download My Picture Free Tile Game 1.3 apk for android



My Picture Free Tile Game.apk 1.3
Name: My Picture Free Tile Game.apk
ID: com.wugland.mypicturesliderfree
Version: 1.3
Size: 0.4 Mb



My Picture Free Tile Game Screen Preview

How to install My Picture Free Tile Game 1.3 mod apk for pc
How to download My Picture Free Tile Game lastet apk for laptop
How to mod My Picture Free Tile Game lastet apk for laptop

How to install My Picture Free Tile Game apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Picture Free Tile Game Description

The My Picture Sliding Tile Game is a traditional slider game with a twist - it uses your own pictures from your phone!
Just tap a tile adjacent to the empty slot and the tile moves. Once all the tiles are in the right slot the picture is revealed. For tough pictures, tap the "I Give Up" menu to see the result.

What's new in My Picture Free Tile Game 1.3


My Picture Free Tile Game | 6 Reviewers | | Rating: 2.5

Download My Picture Free Tile Game patch 1.3 APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Picture Free Tile Game 1.3 unlimited apk for laptop
How to use My Picture Free Tile Game mod apk
How to mod My Picture Free Tile Game 1.3 apk
How to get My Picture Free Tile Game lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »