How to install My Expenses 1.1 mod apk for android



My Expenses.apk 1.1
Name: My Expenses.apk
ID: ua.anmas.moneyspending
Version: 1.1
Size: 2 Mb



My Expenses Screenshots

How to get My Expenses patch 1.1 apk for pc
How to mod My Expenses 1.1 mod apk for laptop
How to get My Expenses lastet apk for pc

How to setup My Expenses apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Expenses Details

Efficient and simple application for accounting and costs analysis.
Note down your expenses with category ("Food", "Clothes", "Health"...) and account ("Salary", "Credit card", "Paypal"... ) info. Watch your payments history using a variety of filters.
If you want to control your expenses but have no time to study confusing apps for bookkeeping, this app is for you.
Problems:
Data restoring may not work on some devices with standard or installed by the manufacturer file managers. In this case install custom file manager.

What's new in My Expenses 1.1

Исправление ошибок.
Добавлено сохранение/восстановление данных с Google Drive
My Expenses | 40 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My Expenses 1.1 APK



Search terms:
How to get My Expenses 1.1 unlimited apk for laptop
How to use My Expenses mod apk
How to mod My Expenses 1.1 apk
How to get My Expenses mod apk

Previous
Next Post »