How to install My TV Reminder patch 1.5 apk for bluestacks



My TV Reminder.apk 1.5
Name: My TV Reminder.apk
ID: com.ofekray.mytvreminder
Version: 1.5
Size: 0.6 Mb



My TV Reminder Screen Preview

How to get My TV Reminder 1.5 apk for pc
How to download My TV Reminder 1.5 unlimited apk for android
How to download My TV Reminder patch 1.5 apk for laptop

How to install My TV Reminder apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My TV Reminder Description

My TV Reminder is a free app that will help you keep track of your favorite TV Shows.
We provide:
-Weekly time table of your shows.
-Watch list - so you will never miss an episode.
-Notification of the shows airing today.
-Information about your shows.
-Easy way to search new shows.

What's new in My TV Reminder 1.5


My TV Reminder | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 3

Download My TV Reminder 1.5 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod My TV Reminder 1.5 apk for pc
How to use My TV Reminder mod apk
How to mod My TV Reminder 1.5 apk
How to get My TV Reminder mod apk

Previous
Next Post »